My Faith Confession

Great people are ready to help me, in the right way and in the right time. So I will never give up when it looks like I dont have the help that I need, but I will rely on God to provide. Because God has resources that I have not even considered, so in the right way and in the right time..

God WILL provide!



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I hope that you are having a great week!! This week has been productive for me so far. Got a lot of things listed on Ebay and other things that needed to be done accomplished. But best of all- by far- Steve came home yesterday afternoon!!! YAY!! He has been out on stretches lasting 2-3 weeks at a time, so it is always a blessing to have him home for a few days. Life seems a little more normal with him home! We are still praying for a good paying local job to come open-- please pray with us!!!
I am still new at this Blogging thing, and trying to get the hang of it. But so many of my female friends that are crafty have one, and share so many of thier great ideas and projects... I just want to be a part of that community!
Okay, lots to do today... so let me get busy!
Everyone have a Blessed Wednesday and rest of the week!
Amy